Digital Marketing for Arts Organizations:
Work with digital marketing expert Taylor to develop a website strategy for your arts organization!
Date: Tuesday, November 22nd
Location: Boardroom 1812-1177 W Hastings Street
Max Participants: 6
Cost: Free to the public
Description: Work with digital marketing expert Taylor to develop a website strategy for your arts organization over a nice cold beer. Whether you have a current website you are looking to improve or have never had a website before, come have a drink and learn industry strategies for:
- Website structure and design
- Best practices for user experience
- Basic Search Engine Optimization tactics
- Where a website fits in your larger marketing strategy
The first part of the workshop will focus on discussion around best practices for the web, with the second half being a hands on session where you can actually start building your site!
What to bring:
- Laptop/charger (Wifi access is provided)
- Your website or - if you don't have a current website - please sign up for an account with Squarespace* before the workshop so we can get down to business!
- Your favorite beer mug!
*Squarespace website not required, only our recommendation for those starting from scratch.
Image by Teague Labs / License